Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Blog Post #12


"Ink heart"


This is a very great movie for all ages. I really enjoyed the movies plot and everything else. It also remembers the viewer that its always not that bad to disconnect from technology and read a good book. I love books and I always pick the ones with the most scene of adventure in them. As a reader of books I too agree that when I read a good book I get sucked into the plot and I care for the protagonist. Its a way to recharge you're imagination and bring new thoughts to our mind. All this reminds me of a book that I read recently called "Expeditioners", its an adventure book about two brothers and their little sister who go on an adventure too try and find  piece of treasure that their parents (they died) where trying to find. They go on an amazing adventure full with risk, danger and problems with an evil corporation. I really recommend it, its for all ages and its really good. It really felt like I was in a cave with them or riding on horses with them. Going back to Inkheart, my book is a little similar based on trying to change lives for the better. Inkheart has actually a better message that my book because like I explained before, the fight evil to save lives. I think that one of messages of Inkheart is that reading a book can be good but you can't always learn something from it. I really don't know but what I do know is that a book can change your life depending on the message you take from it. In my conclusion it is a really good movie and I would definitely recommend it for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment